Borosilicate Glass Fibers
Lifatec USA represents LiFaTeC GmbH in sales and technical support for all of the USA and Canada
- Standard Numerical Apertures: 0.54, 0.57, 0.64, 0.85
- Standard fiber diameters of 30, 40, 50, 60 & 70Ám
- Bundle sizes available based on your specifications
- Fibers can be supplied in 10 meter lengths, "endless"" (up to 1500m) on spools, or cut to your specifications
- All fibers are manufactured in Germany by our partner company, LiFaTeC GmbH. This state-of-the-art, ISO-9001 certified facility represents the peak of German engineering expertise, assuring unmatched fiber quality and consistency.
- For additional information about LiFaTeC GmbH and transmission properties of our glass fibers, please visit LiFaTeC GmbH
- Competent technical support ensures proper fiber selection for your project.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 689-1497
All fiber orders are shipped and invoiced from Lifatec GmbH, Germany.
Blue Enhanced Fibers
Borosilicate glass fibers with excellent transmission in the blue
- N.A. .54, .57 & .64
- Finest quality optical fiber in the industry. (see below)
Item ID: GF30 (NA=0.57)
Item ID: GF40 & *GF50 (NA = 0.54) equivalent to Schott B3
Item ID: GF60 & *GF70 (NA = 0.64) equivalent to Schott A2
*High brightness level : 91% core / 9% clad
General Illumination Fibers
Industry standard fibers at the lowest possible cost
- For general lighting & sensing applications
- N.A. .57
High Numerical Aperture Fibers
Glass fibers for the visible spectrum requiring wide angle illumination or detection.
Item ID: SFM (Equivalent to Schott fiber 'W Fiber')